The college has well ventilated airy classrooms with a seating capacity of over 150 students. The college is in the process of introducing microphone systems in classes to facilitate both, the faculties and students.
The college has built a library to inculcate extra reading habits among college students. Books related to the curriculum and extra reading material is being made available for students after the lecture hours.
- To facilitate the practical tally sessions for college students, the college has set up a state of the art computer lab with latest computers and the most recent software packages with internet facility
- The conference hall in the college building with an state of the art surround sound system and has a seating capacity of over 200 students. The hall is used for various seminars, functions and conferences
- The assembly area in the college building makes for enough space for organizing events and functions of the college and the management
- The college has allotted a room for the activities of the Collegiate Women’s Development Cell. This room is used as an activity room for members of CWDC and as a counseling centre for girl students. A section of the CWDC room is converted into a ladies room keeping in mind the needs of the girl students
- The sports room in the college stands as a symbol of the numerous indoor and outdoor sports activities. The room has a table tennis table and facilitates basic indoor games like chess, carom etc.