The college is located in the heart of city adjoining Shivanand Ashram and Sadvichar Parivar which provides Divine and Lush Green surroundings. Not only that, the college campus faces ISRO, a great scientific hub which gives a blended touch to the campus.
The campus location is a connecting link to the city and highway providing added benefits to those students who are non-residential residentials in Ahmedabad and aim to study further in the city.
Not only the surrounding but the campus itself is lush green and serene. Shree Narayana Guruji’s temple in the campus on the front most side enables all to revisualise his philosophy of “Enlightenment through Education ”. It has its own Library with Guest House facility too.
The Campus comprises School and College Buildings, Guest House, Parking facilities and a Beautiful Playground. The college building is well ventilated and spacious. It is extended up to four floors with a lift facility.
Looking at the Safety aspects, the students in the campus feels safe and secured as it has round the clock security facility and the whole Campus is monitored through CCTV cameras.
The college has a well-ventilated Staff- Room equipped with Computers having Internet facility for the Faculties to keep them updated as well as airy classrooms with a seating capacity of over 150 students. The college is in the process of introducing microphone systems in classes to facilitate both, the faculties and students.
- Well Designed Admin Office for Students benefit.
- To facilitate the practical knowledge and make them techno-savvy, the college has set up a State of the Art Computer Lab with Latest Computers and the most recent Software Packages with Internet Facility.
- The Conference Hall in the College Building as well as Terrace Dome with a state of the art surround sound system and having a seating capacity of over 200 and 450 plus students respectively. The hall is used for various seminars, functions and conferences
- The assembly area in the college building makes for enough space for organizing events and functions of the College.
- The college has a dedicated facility for the activities of the Collegiate Women’s Development Cell. This facility is used as an activity room for members of CWDC and as a counseling centre for girl students. A section of the CWDC room is converted into a ladies room keeping in mind the needs of the girl students.
- The Sports Room cum Gymkhana, in the college stands as a symbol of the numerous indoor and outdoor sports activities. The room has a table tennis table and accommodates basic indoor games like chess, carom as well as equipment for Weight Training, etc.