Shree Narayana College of Commerce emphasizes on the all-round development of its students. It aims at not only producing good professionals, but also good and worthy human beings with all virtues.
It endeavors to treat every student as an individual, to recognize their abilities and talents and to ensure that they receive the best preparation, training and proper guidance to achieve their goal.
It aims to hone the students’ intellectual acumen, personal discipline and moral conviction.
After the establishment and success of Narayana Guru Vidyalaya, Ahmedabad, Shree Narayana Cultural Mission wished to foray into university education. Tireless efforts, anxieties and nerve racking activities brought Shree Narayana College of commerce into existence.
Shree Narayana College of commerce, Ahmedabad affiliated to, and is recognized by Gujarat University. It was established in 2005. The College is named after a great saint of South India, Shree Narayana Guru who was not only a religious guru but also a social reformer; whose mission was One Caste, One God and One Religion for man which paved the right path for whole world.
The foundation stone of the College was laid in 2005. Enrollment of the College took an upward swing in the academic year 2005-06, with the total number around 250 students in B.Com. At present approximate more than 2000 students are pursuing their graduation and post graduation from the College.
Witnessing the success at graduation level, the College decided to offer M.Com Degree as well since 2011.
Shree Narayana College of Commerce has made significant contribution in the last seven years since its inception.
Shree Narayana College of Commerce is an educational institution which strives to form more just and humane world. Apart from academics, Shree Narayana College of Commerce believes in developing both human and spiritual Values among the individuals. Commitment, Creativity, Ethics and Values are the hallmarks of the College.
- To enhance leadership qualities and applicability of knowledge for successive period of personal life as well as professional career.
- To equip the students with right type of skills and attitude that would help to develop maturity, understanding and wisdom.
- To inculcate a spirit of life-long learning and to strengthen the capabilities of integrating concepts with applications and values.
- To contribute to the social enrichment through quality education, innovation and values.
Rules & Regulations
- Compulsory attendance
- Timely completion of course
- Assignments and Projects
- No free lectures
- Mentor Guidance
- Mobile phones are not allowed in college and a Fine will be Levied.
- No flaunting loud accessories.
- Chewing tobacco, chewing gums and smoking is not allowed in college.
- No unnecessary loitering around in the campus
- College gates close at 7:50 a.m.
- Maintain decorum on campus and in class
- If found using